Tajir origin Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain, a leading club in the hunt for the signature AS Roma defender, Marquinhos. Reportedly, a step PSG get 19-year-old defender is. Previously, there are at least three clubs who want to get the Brazilian. Barcelona, Real Madrid and PSG are both reportedly intends to land the former Corinthians player. The third club was even touted has sent a formal offer to Marquinhos. However, PSG seems to excel at hunting efforts signature Brazilian defender. “We all stayed up late to be able to reach an agreement. But, we finally made it. This success is a good news for all people, “said the brother Marquinhos, Luan Aoas, as quoted by Football Italia on Friday (19/7). The news circulating mention, PSG have agreed to pay a transfer fee of 30 million pounds (USD 465 billion) to AS Roma. The plan, the two clubs will announce the move this weekend Marquinhos. The player’s full name Marcos Correa Aoas it does look impressive at the back AS Roma in Serie A last season. Bertandem with former teammate in Corinthians, Leandro Gastan, Marquinhos managed to displace Nicolas Burdisso in the heart of the defense I Lupi. Marquinhos achievement was more special, because Serie A last season is Marquinhos debut season in Italy, and even Europe. Marquinhos imported from Corinthians in July 2012.
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez reiterated his club’s stance on the situation Cristiano Ronaldo. Perez said that Ronaldo will not be sold and will end his career at Real Madrid. Ronaldo kept the subject of transfer speculation because of his contract situation. Ronaldo’s contract will expire in 2015 but did not want to put a signature on a new contract despite the club already handed. Some wealthy clubs had quietly peek Ronaldo situation in the hope of getting the superstar. PSG and Manchester United touted as a major interest in Ronaldo. “Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player the world and Real Madrid really count on him. I can confirm that here was the one he will end his career. In addition, we also have not received any offers for him, “said Perez told L’Equipe. PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi had said that he had dreams of buying Ronaldo. But if he wants to realize that dream, he would do it the right way.
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis insists Juan Camilo Zuniga is not in the list of selling in this summer. Affirmation of the president associated with linking spekulai 27-year player with the interest of Juventus winning the Scudetto. The Colombian player contracts that apply STAYED next season, until now there has been no sign about a new contract for a player who has strengthened the Napoli in 144 games. “Zuniga is a Napoli player. He has given so much to the team and will continue to do so, “chirping De Laurentiis via his Twitter account.
In the transfer market this season Manchester United were very active. After Thiago now failing to get the team made David Moyes wants to bring Tottenham winger Gareth Bale. As reported by the Daily Mirror, Manchester United Bale daring bid for a price of £ 60 million or around Rp 927 billion to bring the players from Wales. By bringing Bale is expected to replace the current Manchester United striker who wants to leave Old Trafford, Wayne Rooney. Bale’s move to Manchester United’s Premier League will finish before rolling on August 17. This is because the amount of bids submitted by Manchester United to the Tottenham Hotspurs. Tottenham previously always rejected bids submitted by the top clubs and one of them is Real Madrid, to buy Gareth Bale. Bale purchase is also believed to be a request from the New Manager of Manchester United, David Moyes.
Real Madrid has confirmed that promising youngster Jese Rodriguez has signed a new contract with the Santiago Bernabeu side until the summer of 2017. The Spain Under-20 star’s previous deal was due to expire in 2014 and the attacker recently hinted at a potential transfer elsewhere in order to bolster his chances of first-team football; however, Jese has now ended all speculation about his future by inking a four-year extension with Madrid. “Real Madrid announce that Jese has extended his contract, by which he will remain with the club for the next four seasons,” a statement on the club’s official website reads. The versatile attacker is seen as one of the biggest talents to have come through the ranks of the Madrid youth academy in recent years and made his official first team debut in December 2011. Jese impressed with Real Madrid Castilla in the Segunda Division in 2012-13, netting 22 goals to beat club legend Emilio Butragueno’s record for goals scored in one season with the youth side. He was also one of Spain’s brightest stars at the recent U-20 World Cup, bagging five goals in five appearances, including a brace against the United States.
Two Nigerian club amateur get sanction from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF). The sanctions were imposed following allegations of match-fixing that occurred at some time ago. The two clubs are Plateau United and Police Machine FC. They won with a score very badly on opponents 79-0 and 67-0 respectively. Allegations of match-fixing rampant because both Plateau and the Machine have recorded a goal as much as possible in order to get through to the professional division league Nigeria. Not only are the two teams, it appeared that both teams were defeated, Akurba FC and FC Bubayaro also be penalized. NFF thus penalizing the four clubs who allegedly did the alleged match-fixing. NFF has done their investigation and sanctions by banning four clubs to participate in football activities in Nigeria for 10 years. Not only that, all the players and team officials sentenced to life imprisonment for not dabbling in the world of football. “NFF has accepted the recommendation and decide on sanctions. Subsequently, we will announce this matter to the club, the federation, the Confederation of African Football (CAF) and FIFA. We will publish the name and photo of the players were punished for data to become more complete,” said Vice President of the NFF, Michael Okeke Umeh, as reported by Football411. (one)
After ensuring the signature of Napoli striker Edinson Cavani makes French champions last season, Paris Saint-Germain interest in hunting to put Manchester United star, Wayne Rooney. The assertion directly expressed PSG coach Laurent Blanc, “Wayne Rooney extraordinary but we have a complete attacker”. “We will try mendatangan midfielder, if we finally get a new player then the player is a quarterback,” said Blanc in Sport. Although United have confirmed several times about the future that Rooney will not be sold this summer including Chelsea reject the proposal, but the future of the UK is still a question mark.
Yogyakarta – Philippines managed to come out as champions in the SEABA U-16 Championship held in Yogyakarta. Meanwhile, Indonesia has failed to meet its target to penetrate the top three. In the last match against Singapore in GOR Among Rogo, Thursday (07/18/2013) evening local time, the Philippines won a landslide victory 84-44. With this victory, the Philippines maintain perfection by winning four matches are skipped. Michael Ray Jarin landing team was also featured as a champion after the final standings. Thus, the right to represent the Philippines in Southeast Asia Championship FIBA Asia U-16 to be held in Tehran, Iran, at the end of September to early October 2013. Also qualified with the Philippines is Thailand and Malaysia respectively finished second and third in the standings. Philippines completes her title with the MVP award disabet by players, Jose Lorenzo Mendoza. He was entitled to receive the trophy from the King of Yogyakarta lane X. Philippines coach, Michael Jay Jarin, said he was happy with the results achieved in the championship in Indonesia. However, he would still instruct young students to train hard in order to face the FIBA U-16 Championship in Tehran later. “After this we will train harder and improve all the time lacked the match in Indonesia. Skill players will be increased again, especially when defense and offense,” said Michael. “There are still about 3 months to train better and harder. Banga And we become one of the country’s representative in Southeast Asia for the next championship,” he added. Meanwhile, Indonesia failed to meet predetermined targets, which qualified for the big three. In the last match against Thailand, Indonesia was forced to give up 59-67. Thus, Indonesia had to settle for fourth place. Team ‘Red and White’ recorded one win and three defeats. While the caretaker position occupied… Read more »
Indomitable lions defender, Benoit Assou-Ekotto has told Reuters Cameroon’s suspension from international football by FIFA because of alleged government interference in the country’s football federation will be resolved. “It is sad to see the Cameroon federation in this kind of situation but I’m sure the problem will be solved soon and we will hopefully qualify for the World Cup,” the Tottenham Hotspur left back told the London based international news agency Friday. The temporal ban imposed by the world’s football governing body came soon after Cameroon learned they would top the qualifying group because Togo fielded an ineligible player against them. It’s feared that if the ban is not lifted by September 6 Cameroon will not be able to play their final game against Libya and may be expelled from the qualification process for the 2014 finals in Brazil. Assou-Ekotto, 29, who joined Tottenham in 2006 from Lens, told Reuters he was happy at White Hart Lane despite local media speculation that he might soon leave the club. Asked about his future, he said: “When you spend seven years somewhere it is obvious you are happy there. I am not a man who likes to swap his team every two or three years and the club is a part of my world. I want to stay at Tottenham.” Assou-Ekotto, known for his forthright opinions and social conscience, believes there is more to life than football and said it was important to give back to communities. Assou-Ekotto is expected in Cameroon on Monday July 8, with a charity that is helping to save the sight of millions. “I want to help people to have a better life,” he said, before heading for a remote village to administer the 250 millionth treatment for river blindness for the international development organisation Sightsavers. “As… Read more »
Italian veteran striker Antonio Di Natale turned down an offer to join AC Milan in the transfer market this summer. Di Natale Udinese chose to spend his career with a chance to keep the World Cup 2014. Demonstrated commitment to continuing to strengthen Udinese after the players agreed to extend his contract with the team based at the Stadio Friulli it alone until 2015 Di Natale Udinese costumed been nine years since imported in 2004 from Empoli after being loaned to a number of clubs. Udinese, he has appeared in 298 by scoring 158 party big gol.Naluri scored Milan seems to be the main reason for recruiting Di Natale despite the age of the players have stepped 35 years. “I thank coach (Milan), Massimiliano Allegri and Vice-President, Adriano Galliani over bid (strengthening Milan),” Di Natale said as quoted by the Italian Football. Di Natale explained, Milan are not the only team that made a bid proposal to his agent. “But I have always insisted, wanted to end my career at Udinese,” he said. According to Di Natale, Udinese persist in making chances of playing in the 2014 World Cup have always maintained regular play. Through appearances in the 2013-14 season, he wants to prove to the Azzurri coach, Cesare Prandelli, he is still worth a grand event was brought to the World Cup class. “To be able to play in the Maracana, only once in a lifetime. If unable to do so, it was like adding icing to the cake my gait is very fantastic.” “However, to convince Prandelli, I have to think about consistency, both in practice and makes a great season for Udinese,” Di Natale said.