CALIFORNIA – The Honda rider, Marc Marquez, claimed to be flattered by the praise given Valentino Rossi. Moreover, the Yamaha rider was the hero for Marquez. As reported earlier, Rossi gave kudos to the rookie after victory on MotoGP series United States, last week. Where Marquez was recorded as the first rookie to win at Laguna Seca. Rossi is MotoGP world champion seven times the judge that Marquez could be the greatest driver of all time. He also considered the successor to Casey Stoner could continue with glorious achievements, especially its youth. “It’s hard to hear exactly what Valentino (Rossi) because my face gets flushed! Valentino is one of my heroes, one of the most important figures in MotoGP – in motor racing,” said Marquez as reported by Crash. “When you listen to the words it was quite impressive, but the track conditions are very different. You have to give 100 percent, though still impressive to hear anything about it,” said the 20-year-old drivers. Until the ninth series, the Spaniard won three times and only once failed to win on the podium. The achievement makes Marquez at the top of the MotoGP standings with 163 achievement points.
Honda Racing Corporation will ensure the use of former Honda MotoGP rider Casey Stoner as a test rider. 2 times world champion will test Honda RC213V MotoGP machine at the Twin Ring Motegi circuit, Tochigi. Stoner will perform 4 times testing there. In addition he will taste the motorcycle racing that will be used by some teams elected in MotoGP 2014. “Almost 7 months ago I announced his resignation in Valencia and I remain comfortable and happy with the decision to quit racing motorcycles, although sometimes I miss driving a Honda RCV,” said Stoner. “That is why I am very happy to accept the offer of HRC to do some testing at Motegi this year. I can not wait to drive RCV and find out how he has changed from last year. ” Testing will take place in the next few months. Stoner will provide advice and input to the R & D Team HRC.
ISSI pengda Jakarta will hold sprint cycling championships or the Sprint Open Championships in Velodome, Rawamangun, East Jakarta, on 28-29 September to map the strength sprinter sprinter-national. According to one board member ISSI DKI Jakarta, Inu Febiana, championships conducted ISSI Jakarta to revive the sport of cycling in Jakarta that had been dropped. “Because of the nature of open so everyone can take part, not just cyclists, cycling enthusiasts and community members can also participate. From this activity we will map out national sprinter sprinter-because there has been no data yet. And for the record in sprint has not been solved for 12 years because no championship is held, “said Inu Febiana on the sidelines of an iftar together at the residence of Sports Promoters who is also chairman of ISSI DKI Jakarta, Raja Sapta Oktohari, in West Housing, Sunday (21/7 ) night. Inu said that the decline in achievement and interest in bicycle racing lovers in Jakarta due to the lack of a championship that was held in Jakarta. For that it would hold an Open Sprint Championships event on a regular basis once per three months. “This activity is also to add a championship so that it can improve the performance of cyclists DKI Jakarta,” he said. Inu further said that his department has recruited 12 cyclists to tier II to be developed as a professional athlete. “We’ve cut one generation in the second tier and now we have to get a new best athletes of the selection results. They are still our coaching to be able to compete in the national and international arena. Our target they can win at the Asian level, “Inu said. To be able to bring the Indonesian athlete to appear in the world takes time and a lot of fund. But there… Read more »
Laguna Seca – MotoGP victory at the U.S. makes Marc Marquez has collected three titles in his debut season. With great potential you had, Valentino Rossi said Marc could be the best of all time. Marquez not only touched the finish line in pole position in the race at Laguna Seca, Monday (22/07/2013) pm dawn. He did it with a great action when overtaking Valentino Rossi in corkscrew twists. Centipede podium at Laguna Seca Marquez became the third victory in the debut season. Rider 20 years before it was finished champions in Austin and the Sachsenring circuit. “He’s got all the potential to be a (rider) of all time, or better than me, or to win more than me,” said Rossi flattering Marquez. “He’s got great talent, great skill, and is still very young. But it is too early to tell right now because the road is still long. But he has a 100% chance to make it happen,” said Rossi in Crash. Than when he was undergoing his debut in the 500cc class, Rossi said Marquez has much better capabilities. The Spanish rider was very rarely makes mistakes, which makes him very rarely fell from his mount. In fact, except when an accident in Italy, Marquez always completed the race on the podium. Currently he is on top of the standings with 163 points. “I was very fast in the 500 class in 2000, but I made a lot of mistakes and fall in the first two races, and perhaps for that reason I failed to become champion. So Marc same as me, but already-upgraded – new model!” Rossi continued.
SUZUKA – Event Suzuka 8-Hours Race this weekend ensured full participation of the iron horse jockey legend. One of them former MotoGP champion 1993 season, Kevin Schwantz, who will be riding the Suzuki GSX-R1000. Not himself, Schwantz Suzuki team participating in will also partner with Yukio Kagayama and World Superbike legend, Noriyuki “Nitro” Haga. Schwantz was looking forward claiming back down in the event that there has been 11 years that followed. “I’m looking forward to race at the Suzuka 8-Hour with Yukio and on the seat Noriyuki Suzuki GSX-R1000. Suzuka has a special place in my heart because I won my first 500cc Grand Prix here, “said Schwantz. “The last time I took an eight-hour event was in 1992 with Doug Chandler and we could not finish the race due to mechanical problems. With only two riders, it will be difficult physically. Now with three riders and still be heavy for me though not as before, “he added. “I myself have never won at this event and now with my colleagues tough as Yukio and Nori, I think we have a chance to win it,” Schwantz closed, as quoted by Crash, Thursday (25/07/2013). Suzuka 8-Hours Event Race time will be followed by 63 riders and expected, Suzuka will be met 80 thousand fans at the final session, Saturday (07/27/2013) future. Last year, the event was won by a trio of Jonathan Rea, Kosuke Akiyoshi and Tadayuki Okada that carries the FCC TSR Honda team.
MONTEREY – Jorge Lorenzo claimed had anxiety and fear when undergoing series Laguna Seca, early yesterday. Under conditions of the shoulder is still injured, the champions hit by fears of a career that could have been completed if back in an accident. Previously, Lorenzo crashes twice in a row in Assen and Sachsenring and make a broken left collarbone. Must be fitted with a titanium plate was a medical team to fix broken bones Lorenzo. But in the United States last GP, Lorenzo remains down. Yamaha Factory jockey admitted relieved not able to play due to finish the race with points (sixth) and most importantly, no more accidents because if it happens, will not only finish his journey this season but also can force closes early career. “I feel proud and relieved, finally. Race yesterday I was in a difficult and dangerous situation. Because if I crash for the third time and also had surgery three times, this season or even a career I could run, “said Lorenzo. “We avoid the situation. Now I am sure that I will (appear) more perfect in Indy (Indianapolis GP) and scramble back to fight another victory, “he added, as quoted by Autosport, Tuesday (07/23/2013). Entering pause this summer, X-Fuera berujuluk racers did not want to diving activities other than rehabilitation and recovery: “I have not been feeling great, it took a month or more without anesthesia practice as well as two normal,” he added. “At mid-race to the end (series Laguna), I felt dizzy. I look even worse. Not to mention the performance of my bike that is not working properly when warm-up session, “added Lorenzo. (raw)
Sebastian Vettel does not matter who will be the new tandem at Red Bull Racing next year. Even so, three times Formula 1 champion is claimed to have good relationships with both candidates, ie, Kimi Raikkonen and Daniel Ricciardo. The German rider said he would accept whatever his decision in choosing a replacement for Mark Webber who moved to Le Mans next year’s Championship. “I do not care. I have a good relationship with both. Maybe I know Kimi is better than Daniel, but I think he did a good job for a young driver test with RB9 car, “Vettel said. Vettel also explained that Red Bull Racing is very interested in signing a contract with Lotus Raikkonen finished later this year. He also admitted to not be afraid of having to bertandem with the 2007 world champion. “If you want to win the world, then it is not an effect, because you have to beat anyone. No matter whether you are a strong team mate or not. At this stage, it is very difficult to judge who is the best. Clearly this is a team decision, I can only give an opinion, “he concluded.
Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has been charged by German prosecutors with paying a $44 million bribe, placing his future as head of the motor sport series in doubt. The 82-year-old British billionaire has been under investigation since a German banker was convicted of taking the payment from him in connection with the sale of a stake in F1. The Munich state court said Ecclestone has until mid-August to respond to charges of bribery and incitement to breach of trust in connection with Gerhard Gribkowsky’s management of the bankBayernLB’s 47 percent stake in F1. Ecclestone, the longtime commercial head of F1, acknowledged during Gribkowsky’s trial in 2011 that he made the payment five years earlier but said he was pressured to do so. Ecclestone’s indictment was dated on May 10 and has since been translated into English and delivered to Ecclestone and his lawyers, the court said. ”The lawyers have accepted an indictment,” Ecclestone told The Associated Press. ”It means they have to reply to the indictment, which they are strenuously doing.” Ecclestone, who Forbes magazine reports is worth $3.8 billion, said he is yet to read the indictment. ”They are alleging I bribed someone,” Ecclestone said, while insisting he did ”nothing illegal.” Sentences in Germany for bribery range from three months to 10 years in prison. CVC Capital Partners, the investment group that has owned F1’s commercial rights since 2006, issued no direct comment Wednesday about the future of Ecclestone. ”Mr. Ecclestone has six weeks to provide a response to this bill of indictment prior to a decision being made by the court on opening proceedings,” the board of Formula One Group said in a statement. ”The board will continue to monitor developments in this situation accordingly.” Ecclestone was retained as chief executive of F1 by CVC after it took control of the… Read more »
Spielberg – After an absence since 2003, the Austrian Grand Prix will return to the F1 calendar. The plan Austrian GP will take place since the 2014 season. This was possible as the management agreement between F1 with Red Bull camp, which has a circuit in Spielberg, Styria, Austria. The circuit itself is now called the Red Bull Ring after polished finished and opened again in 2011. Previously it was carrying the circuit Österreichring name and then A1 Ring. “Dietrich Mateschitz (Red Bull owner) and Bernie Ecclestone have reached an agreement that will make going back to Styria F1 next year,” said Red Bull as quoted by Autosport. Years ago had appeared discourse to replace the race in New Jersey with the Austrian race. In the end an agreement was not reached for 2013, even though it was revealed that the Austrian Grand Prix will appear again in 2014. The return of the Austrian GP formally still must be approved by the FIA as a discussion about the 2014 calendars in the World Motor Sport Council meeting next.
Lotus Kimi Raikkonen tried to convince to stay on the team and did not move to Red Bull. “In the last two years we managed to close the gap to Red Bull. And we continue to catch up with this,” said Eric Boullier, Lotus boss told the BBC. Raikkonen speculation of a move to Red Bull’s Mark Webber came after deciding not to renew his contract with Red Bull. Click Webber will leave Formula 1 at the end of this year and will jump in NASCAR. With Daniel Ricciardo of Toro Rosso team, Raikkonen is considered as an ideal replacement for Webber. end of August Click Raikkonen record of achievement is quite impressive and for a while was in third position in the championship under the Red Bull drivers Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso of Ferrari. Boullier said that Raikkonen at Lotus future will be decided before August. “He’s old enough to decide what is best for him. Sides There is a positive side and a negative if he decided to move to Red Bull next year,” said Boullier. Beyond the technical factors, Boullier said there was a problem between Lotus and Raikkonen related payroll but Boullier confirmed that the salary arrears is now complete. Red Bull Webber himself said a replacement will be announced in late August.